- Pay your bill online using your bank account or credit card
- Go paperless with your bill and sign up for email reminders
- Secure system protects against identity theft
- Quick — pay your bill instantly
- Economical — no more stamps and envelopes
Besides cash, check or money orders, you have four other ways to pay...
- Even Pay (Budget Billing) — this program allows you to pay your electric bill in consistent payments. It eliminates the high and low bills associated with winter heating and summer cooling. Sign up during April, May, August and September. Must sign up for Auto Pay, as well. See brochure for details.
- Auto Pay — sign up to have your monthly bill automatically deducted from your checking or savings account. Never worry about late payments or finding a stamp again! Click here for a brochure.
- Credit cards — use your Visa, Master Card or Discover Card over the phone, through our website with Online Pay or at our Jackson office.
- Online Pay — Step up to your computer or phone to pay instead of stepping out to your mailbox.
Where to pay your bill:
All bills have a pre-printed return envelope to mail your payment to Federated. If you lose or prefer not to use the return envelope, mail your payment to Federated Rural Electric, PO Box 69, Jackson, MN 56143-0069. Members who would like to personally pay Federated may visit our headquarters one mile south of Jackson on Highway 71 between 8 AM and 4:30 PM, Monday through Friday (77100 US Highway 71, Jackson MN 56143). A drive-up payment drop box is also available at this location. The Welcome State Bank (111 N Guide St, Welcome MN 56181) will accept members' payment, as well.
Any bill received after its due date will be assessed a late payment penalty (three percent).