Pay the easy way! Access our online payment portal...
The fall deadline for this round of Operation Round Up is September 30. Click the button below for more information and an application.
Federated will reopen its lobby Tuesday, July 14. We installed a plexiglass shield, marked off the floor to maintain social distancing and have hand sanitizer available. We have also roped off the lobby so members do not have access to the whole building. Our goal is to keep members and employees safe and do our part to dampen the spread of COVID-19. In addition, our restrooms are not open to the public. Masks are optional, but use caution and be responsible. If you have a cough, fever or shortness of breath, please stay home. We have gotten very proficient in addressing your concerns either over the phone (507-847-3520 or 1-800-321-3520) or via email (firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com) so use that option if possible.
Annual Meeting Results:
- Number of members who registered in Martin County: 315
- Number of members who registered in Jackson County: 214
- Number of members who voted in favor of bylaw amendments: 463
- Number of members who voted against bylaw amendments: 28
- David Hansen (Incumbent) won the District 3 Director election against Chris Winter 310 to 162
- Scott Thiesse (Incumbent) won the District 4 Director election against Harry Knutson 307 to 169
- Mark Runge won the District 1 Nominating Committee Election against Gary Madsen 267 to 199
- Drew Wedebrand won the District 2 Nominating Committee Election again Ryan Erickson 244 to 219
Interested in a new, efficient water heater?